Fishin' on a Sunday with a good buddy Jeremy "Toe" Burt...He whipped me good today.  He swiped 13 from the whitewater today around the West Columbia Lock.  I got seven lil' guys.  The topwater popper action is hot when they feed the top. If you see them start hitting the top around here after bugs and small minnows just switch up to a topwater popper lure and have a blast!!  The Best Part!!!....Jeremy threw his damn rod in the water before he caught any of these fish and as it sailed down stream and began to sink.   I thought our day was over.  I mean, no way was I gonna stay and fish and make him watch me or just trade off one rod over and over. But alas, before I even knew what had happened, there was a trail consisting of his wallet, cell phone, shirt, shoes and socks on the ground all the way to the shore and he was swimming in current to retrieve the lost rod.  I thought it would be a fruitless effort,  but damn if he didn't surface in the current with his fishing pole and then proceed to skunk me on fish caught!!!  He earned those fish he caught today hardcore like!
Below are my Mom (Sandy), Dad (Stan), and my Sister (Erin) along with myself (Chris).  The photographer was Trenton, my nephew, who btw caught a nice lil' sand shark on our trip to Ocean Isle Beach, NC.  Good times!  Love

Comments

Some students don’t have any future planning during their studies. So they can’t success in his life because if someone have any planning then they can get studies with more interest. So future planning is very important for every students.

but damn if he didn't surface in the current with his fishing pole and then proceed to skunk me on fish caught!!! He earned those fish he caught today hardcore like!

Hi everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this website, and piece of writing is truly fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these articles.

11/24/2015 04:20

Wow! At last I got a website from where I know how to actually take helpful data regarding my study and knowledge.

11/29/2015 23:48

Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful post. Thank you for providing this information.

Sometimes a client just needs to change all the locks in case a key falls into the wrong hands, and thankfully, the locks experts have the skills and equipment to change all the locks at a short notice to ensure that the client’s security is not breached in any way.

02/25/2016 01:10

I like your fishing journal sooo much!

03/09/2016 23:56

Hello I am so happy I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Google for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a marvelous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the great work.

05/30/2016 02:14

I like fishing on every free Sunday! Relaxing!

06/15/2016 05:37

Do you need any good reason to fishing?

08/12/2016 00:52

At the very 1st, I’d favor to state thanks to you for this enlightening article. Second, I'd prefer to wonder wherever I can learn a lot more info concerning your post. I arrived right here via Bing and can't discover any associated web websites connected to this matter. How do I sign for your web blog? I had prefer to stick to your updates as they arrive along! I'd a query to interrogate but I forgot what it absolutely was... anyways, thank you very much.

09/27/2016 03:27

PlayBox App is make you free from ads that interrupt you while streaming any video. Enjoy the video by genre, year and popular rated. It brings you the stuff as you desire and let you enjoy the free videos. Can also download the videos or movies to stream them when offline.

Chat on kik. Kik lets you connect with friends, groups and the world around you through chat. And now, you can chat with bots too. Bot Shop. Kik.com Bot Shop ...

01/14/2017 11:52

That is a great skill. Sadly, I have no chance to be that good at fishing.

jac 10th class results 2017